- Performances techniques matériau: étanche, coupe-vent, respirant, léger, matériau extensible pour une grande liberté de mouvement, résistant à l'abrasion
- Éléments techniques design: attache solide BioThane® au cou-de-pied, crochets lacets renforcés
- Caractéristiques fonctionnelles: fermeture par rabat velcro sur l'avant, fermeture par boucle tension sur le haut
Matériau: Tissage extensible 92% nylon, 8% élasthanne
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 4.2oz / 119g (L/XL)
Avis du client
- These are amazing! (Review by trish)
I wore these today and they did not disappoint. My feet were dry and no twigs or tree needles were able to get in my boot. Great fit and great coverage!
(Posté le 10/09/16)
- durable and effective (Review by tomba)
These gaiters are excellent for 3 season use. They stay on and are very durable. For more than a year I've used these extensively for orienteering and search and rescue. They are strong and reliable and keep crap out of my shoes and boots. The instep strap is particularly strong, after all the miles I've put on these gaiters, this crucial part shows no wear at all except for a little discoloration from all the mud.
(Posté le 06/04/16)
- Light, cool, and effective. (Review by traileric)
This are great on muddy trails. Water beads up and rolls off. They stay in place and keep the mud off. The breathable soft shell is more comfortable than my old cordura gaiters. The front closure makes them easy to put on on the trail. They are light enough to toss in my pack just in case. Great stuff!
(Posté le 24/10/14)