Which Heated Glove Is Right For You?
When you set out to explore the coldest, harshest environments on the planet, nothing should hold you back – especially cold hands. Meet the revolutionary battery-powered heating system, wrapped in Outdoor Research’s trusted protective handwear designs, that’s guaranteed to extend your time out on the mountain.
Each of our Heated Gloves are powered by AltiHeat™ technology – the battery-powered heat technology to outlast all of your cold weather adventures. Each AltiHeat™ glove comes complete with a rechargeable lithium ion battery, customizable heat settings, and a locking zippered compartment for batteries.
Browse our Heated Glove guide below to find out which features, technologies, and heat level is right for you.
Lucent Heated Mitts and Lucent Heated Gloves
The Lucent Heated Sensor Gloves and Mitts were so popular since their debut in 2014 that it took us five years to find a reason to update anything. So here we are, rolling out half a decade worth of innovation to make the Lucent Gloves your new go-to cold weather handwear, in case they weren't already. The first thing you'll notice is an updated contemporary design and more durable fabrics and leather. We've added touchscreen-compatible leather thumb fingertips, and a new power button with brighter, easier-to-see settings to make sure your time out in the cold is a little more comfortable and easier to navigate. As always, a GORE-TEX® insert adds waterproof protection and lightweight synthetic EnduraLoft™ insulation adds extra warmth and cold weather protection. Other features include a fleece palm lining, molded EVA foam on the back of the hands, and abrasion-resistant goat leather palms.
- Mitt construction boosts natural warmth from finger-to-finger contact, and pair well with liners.
- Gloves feature heating elements that extend to each fingertips, where heat is most easily lost.
- 100% waterproof and windproof defense via GORE-TEX.
- Extra warmth provided by all-over EnduraLoft insulation.
- Water-resistant goat leather palm for exceptional grip.
- Molded EVA foam knuckles and pre-curved construction allow total dexterity and natural movement.
- SuperCinch Gauntlet™ secures over the cuff of your jacket for easy-on, easy-off.
- Removable leash ensures gloves stay within reach – and don’t make it down the mountain before you.
- Shop the Lucent Heated Mitt
- Shop the Lucent Heated Glove
Stormtracker GORE-TEX INFINIUM Heated Sensor Gloves
The breathable, windproof Stormtracker GORE-TEX INFINIUM and battery-powered heating technology of the versatile Stormtracker Heated Sensor Gloves spar with the most heinous weather. These gloves still feature the same windproof soft-shell fabric, water resistant goat leather palm, and TPU injection molded dsesign at back of hand, while a tricot lining, Primaloft Gold at back of hand and PrimaLoft® Grip palm ensure you're ready to launch into your next winter objective.
- Total windproof protection delivered by GORE WINDSTOPPER.
- Water-resistant goat leather palm for exceptional grip.
- Soft and warm tricot lined PrimaLoft® .
- Elasticized, tapered wrist that traps heat beneath your jacket cuff.
- Gusseted wrist entry allows easy-on, easy-off for quick transitions.
- Lightweight, quick drying, and breathable fabric construction for fast and light mountain missions.
- Shop the Stormtracker Gore-Tex Heated Sensor Gloves
Gripper GORE-TEX INFINIUM Heated Sensor Gloves
The Gripper Heated Sensor Gloves are the fusion of two of our oldest, most sought-after protective handwear solutions: The legendary protection and durability of the Gripper Glove, paired with the on-demand warmth of our ALTIHeat™ heated glove technology. This rechargeable battery-powered heating system extends warmth from your back of hand to fingers, and features an easy-to-read power button with settings that adjust to your ideal heat level. The Gripper gloves bring to the table weather-ready windproof and water-resistant protection delivered by 3-layer GORE INFINIUM, along with a protective leather gauntlet at back of hand.
- Touchscreen-compatible fingertips allow seamless connectivity in the cold.
- Windproof laminate fabric, INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER protects hands from hearty gusts.
- Breathable and wicking fabric construction lets you work hard without collecting sweat.
- Protective Leather gauntlet on back of hand
- Shop the Gripper GORE-TEX INFINIUM Heated Sensor Gloves
COMING SOON: Prevail Heated GORE-TEX Mitts and Gloves
The Prevail Heated GORE-TEX Mitts and Gloves provide warmth at the push of a button, so you can stay outside and play all day long. With three heat settings, you can customize the level of warmth to fit your needs, and the touchscreen compatible material on the thumb and forefinger lets you use your electronic devices without exposing your skin to the cold. The waterproof and windproof GORE-TEX insert protects your hands from the elements, while the water resistant leather palm ensures a firm grip on your poles or tools. Set your own standards of warmth and comfort with the Prevail Heated Mitts today.
COMING SOON: Men's and Women's Sureshot Heated Softshell Gloves
The Men's and Women's Sureshot Heated Softshell Gloves are perfect for those cold days on the slopes or when you're working in the yard and need an extra burst of warmth. The ALTIHeat™ battery-powered heat technology provides customizable heat settings so you can always find the perfect temperature, while the touchscreen compatible fingertips allow you to use your devices without taking them off. The undercuff construction and elasticized wrist provide a snug and comfortable fit, while the glove clip keeps them together when you're not using them.
- ALTIHeat™ Battery-Powered Heat Technology with Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- Customizable Heat Settings
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Glove Clip
- Under Cuff Construction
- Elasticized Wrist
- Zippered Gauntlet with Gusseted Wrist Entry
- Shop the Men's Sureshot Heated Softshell Gloves
- Shop the Women's Sureshot Softshell Gloves
Pick up a replacement charger for any Heated Gloves, or an extra battery pack pair to charge your journey ahead.