YOU AGREE, THROUGH YOUR USE OF OUTDOORRESEARCH.COM, THAT YOU WILL:
2. RESPECT OTHERS (AND THEY WILL RESPECT YOU)
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Outdoor Research and any related websites like Outdoorresearch.com. We also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising out of information posted by you. Copyright protection is real and applies to you. If you create a work, you own it. The same applies to someone else's work; they create it, they own it. United States copyright law states that copyright protection subsists, in original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression, now known or later developed, from which they can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device. If you have any doubts about this, check it out at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.html. This applies to all material posted here including, but not limited to, photos and video clips. Respect the material created and posted here. Do not post any copyrighted material here unless you own the copyright or you have consent from the copyright owner. If you use material which you do not have a right to, you are a thief and we prefer you go to someone else's website.
- Assets (all imagery, documents, video, logos, etc…) on this site are either property of Outdoor Research or usage has been granted to Outdoor Research from the copyright owner.
- Outdoor Research makes usage of all assets available only to authorized reps, retailers, distributors, media or their authorized third parties.
- Assets available on this site must only be used to support the Outdoor Research brand.
- Assets provided are not allowed to be modified in any way without explicit authorization from Outdoor Research
- Photo credit must be given to photographers listed in IPTC metadata available in the photo files. An example of a photo credit is : Copyright 2011 Outdoor Research
- Assets are not available for resale.
- Assets are not available for distribution beyond marketing support for Outdoor Research.
3. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE NOT YOUR MOTHER (ALTHOUGH WE'RE SURE SHE'S A WONDERFUL PERSON)
Many internet users are concerned about the unauthorized usage of their private and confidential information. Outdoor Research may use information internally for advertising and marketing purposes. Outdoor Research does not sell any private or confidential information. The Outdoor Research web site has been secured through internal and external systems to reduce the potential threat of criminal activities. We continue to make every effort to ensure that you have a secure shopping experience with Outdoor Research. If you have any concerns, please e-mail us at info
@outdoorresearch.com All financial transactions on the outdoorresearch.com website are secured via an SSL security certificate using the standard encryption. Credit card numbers and other personal financial information is transferred securely to our credit card processor. Credit card information is not stored permanently on our systems and is only stored for a very short time in order to transfer to our credit card processor.
MOBILE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. Outdoor Research reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
A. Authorize Outdoor Research to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send recurring text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
B. Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
C. Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
D. Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, contact Outdoor Research Customer Service at email@example.com. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on 47871, your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
- Sale promotions
- Event information
- Product launch announcements
- Cart reminders
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT & T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. Outdoor Research may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. Outdoor Research and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from Outdoor Research, text the word STOP to 47871 any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from Outdoor Research. For Services operated through a different number, text STOP to that number to opt out. Your opt-out request may generate either a confirmation text or a texted request to clarify the text message program to which it applies (if you have more than one). To complete your opt-out, please provide the requested clarification. You acknowledge that the text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that Outdoor Research and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Outdoor Research through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs. These Terms still will apply if you withdraw the consent mentioned above or opt out of the Service.
You can text HELP for help at any time. This will provide you a link to the terms and conditions along with a phone number to call for assistance. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to Terms
These Mobile Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
MERCHANDISE AVAILABILITY & PURCHASING
1) Merchandise availability on our site is not guaranteed as it may be low in stock. If merchandise is not available by the time your order processes, we will notify you of this via email. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your items have shipped.
2) Outdoor Research reserves the right to cancel any order at any time due to inventory availability, system errors, fraud concerns, or terms and conditions violations.
3) Promotions and Credits include discounts, incentives, offers, and similar opportunities. Promotions and Credits cannot be combined and/or transferred.
4) Discount prices are only valid during sale periods. During sales, stock is limited and only available while supplies last. Sale discounts cannot be combined with other offers. Sale discounts and promotions are not valid on prior purchases, or for items purchased after sale period has ended. Sale discounts have no cash value.
Participating in this program is a privilege and there are guidelines that must be followed. Please note that as a buyer in this program, you must enter into an agreement between Outdoor Research and you, the Buyer. Once accepted, you the Buyer shall not sell Outdoor Research product to any individual, department, team or unit for a profit. At no time should Outdoor Research products be sold or diverted for resale in any environment whatsoever-including but not limited to Internet, swap meets or flea markets etc. Participation includes membership in our email newsletters and notifications to the buying group on special buying programs and offers. A new sales agreement will need to be submitted with the Buyer's first order of every calendar year. The Buyer agrees to these terms with initial purchase.
What are you waiting for! Get out there, buy our gear and post a review!