YOU AGREE, THROUGH YOUR USE OF OUTDOORRESEARCH.COM, THAT YOU WILL:
2. RESPECT OTHERS (AND THEY WILL RESPECT YOU)
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Outdoor Research and any related websites like Outdoorresearch.com. We also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising out of information posted by you. Copyright protection is real and applies to you. If you create a work, you own it. The same applies to someone else's work; they create it, they own it. United States copyright law states that copyright protection subsists, in original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression, now known or later developed, from which they can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device. If you have any doubts about this, check it out at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.html. This applies to all material posted here including, but not limited to, photos and video clips. Respect the material created and posted here. Do not post any copyrighted material here unless you own the copyright or you have consent from the copyright owner. If you use material which you do not have a right to, you are a thief and we prefer you go to someone else's website.
3. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE NOT YOUR MOTHER (ALTHOUGH WE'RE SURE SHE'S A WONDERFUL PERSON)
Many internet users are concerned about the unauthorized usage of their private and confidential information. Outdoor Research may use information internally for advertising and marketing purposes. Outdoor Research does not sell any private or confidential information. The Outdoor Research web site has been secured through internal and external systems to reduce the potential threat of criminal activities. We continue to make every effort to ensure that you have a secure shopping experience with Outdoor Research. If you have any concerns, please e-mail us at info
@outdoorresearch.com All financial transactions on the outdoorresearch.com website are secured via an SSL security certificate using the standard encryption. Credit card numbers and other personal financial information is transferred securely to our credit card processor. Credit card information is not stored permanently on our systems and is only stored for a very short time in order to transfer to our credit card processor.
MERCHANDISE AVAILABILITY & PURCHASING
1) Merchandise availability on our site is not guaranteed as it may be low in stock. If merchandise is not available by the time your order processes, we will notify you of this via email. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your items have shipped.
2) Outdoor Research reserves the right to cancel any order at any time due to inventory availability, system errors, fraud concerns, or terms and conditions violations.
3) Promotions and Credits include discounts, incentives, offers, and similar opportunities. Promotions and Credits cannot be combined and/or transferred.
4) Discount prices are only valid during sale periods. During sales, stock is limited and only available while supplies last. Sale discounts cannot be combined with other offers. Sale discounts and promotions are not valid on prior purchases, or for items purchased after sale period has ended. Sale discounts have no cash value.
Participating in this program is a privilege and there are guidelines that must be followed. Please note that as a buyer in this program, you must enter into an agreement between Outdoor Research and you, the Buyer. Once accepted, you the Buyer shall not sell Outdoor Research product to any individual, department, team or unit for a profit. At no time should Outdoor Research products be sold or diverted for resale in any environment whatsoever-including but not limited to Internet, swap meets or flea markets etc. Participation includes membership in our email newsletters and notifications to the buying group on special buying programs and offers. A new sales agreement will need to be submitted with the Buyer's first order of every calendar year. The Buyer agrees to these terms with initial purchase.
What are you waiting for! Get out there, buy our gear and post a review!